As a wine lover myself and having grown up in the vineyards of McLaren Vale , it occurred to me one day I already had plenty to offer wine tourism in this state.
Following years of showing friends and family the wineries and local characters that make a region unique, it became an easy step to translate what I enjoy about such a day in to a series of tours for others to share the experience.
Tours are conducted in both our 7 passenger seat Kia Grand Carnival ( accredited chauffeured vehicle ) and 21 passenger seat Toyota Coaster Deluxe coach ( see photo gallery for pictures ) Can be for private exclusive tours or shared group tours. Private Tours – exclusive use of vehicle and personalized itinerary for you and your family, friends or colleagues.
Car - tour only for 8 hours. Lunch packages available at extra cost, if required.
- 2 persons - $350 ( ie $175 pp )
- 3 persons - $390 ( ie $130 pp )
- 4 persons - $440 ( ie $110 pp )
- 5 - 7 persons - $550
Coach – minimum of 12 persons
- Tour, tastings, lunch and gst.
- From $70 pp up to $95 pp depending on lunch and other inclusions eg. tasting fees , guided tour fees etc.
- Charter price also available for tour only with coach and driver/ tour guide. Price on application.
Shared Tours –join other like-minded wine lovers for a great day out in one of South Australia’s famous wine regions
Car - $125 pp all inclusive ( tour, tastings, lunch and gst )
- Up to maximum of 7 persons
- Minimum of 3 to run on a given day
Coach - $88 pp all inclusive ( tour, tastings , lunch and gst. )
- Up to maximum of 21 persons
- Minimum of 8 to run on a given day
- Itineraries varied regularly and advertised under Scheduled Tours section on this website.
Any of the above available to Barossa or McLaren Vale as the two most popular regions but also by appointment to Adelaide Hills, Langhorne Creek / Fleurieu Peninsula and Clare Valley.
Tours not available every day, to each Region and run according to demand and minimum numbers.
"Tours are informative, relaxing and fun"